JOIN THE CHALLENGE
Smitten with Shakespeare? Bored by the Bard? Against clocks?
The Monologue-athon: THE ULTIMATE ACTOR CHALLENGE pits the performer against the clock in an all new time insensitive format.
Tackle a Shakespearean speech in front of a live online audience all in the name of charity – against the clock!
How Else You Can Get Involved
If you’re not a performer but still want to be involved, why not follow us on all social medias:
If you’re a business or corporate entity looking to get involved, we want to hear from you! If you’re looking to reach a wider audience, why not sponsor us? In return, you will get paid promotion air-space, nominations, sponsorships of actors and much, much more!
For more information, and for our FAQs, please send an email over to email@example.com.
Expression of Interest
Applications for the Monologue-athon are open until the 25th May, 2020.
EOIs will not be accepted after this date, so be quick!
- The Monologue-athon will be held on the 29th May, 2020
- Production will run from 11:00 pm (GMT+0) 29th May – 11:00 pm (GMT+0) 30th May, 2020
- No clocks will be harmed in the making of this event.
- The Monologue-athon will be streamed live over Twitch & Facebook
- By filling out this form you consent to us using your likeness for promotional purposes including but not limited to paid advertising, social media, youtube, and other platforms for this event only.
- If successful you will be notified by our team and further information will be sent through to you.
- Due to the large volume of applications, if unsuccessful you may not hear from us but we will keep your EOI on file.